DOWNLOAD THE BROCHURE:
• Electric submersible pumps for oil and gas artificial lift
GAS LOCK AVOIDANCE:
An AID-exclusive feature, Gas Lock Avoidance intervenes and changes your pump’s speed automatically before Gas Lock occurs. It detects gas in your pump using feedback algorithms, thereby preventing full gas lock for more uptime.
GAS LOCK DETECTION:
Gas Lock Detection automatically changes your pump’s speed when a Gas Lock condition occurs and relieves the Gas Lock without stopping the ESP.
ADAPTIVE UNDERLOAD and OVERLOAD:
Adaptive Underload and Overload instantaneously adjust to compensate for your pump’s curve when speed changes to protect the motor from damage.
Wellmetrics™ analysis mode provides a comprehensive solution to trending your pump’s data and quickly allows you to determine what conditions are occurring downhole. Get months of data on-hand to analyze performance and troubleshoot potential issues.
MTE SINEWAVE™ FILTER:
MTE Sinewave™ Filter is designed to provide clean power that approximates a sinusoidal waveform. Industry-leading MTE Sinewave
Filters are standard and provide the motor with clean power to prevent damage and increase the lifespan of the motor.
• 5.7” or 12” color touchscreen display
• NEMA 3R enclosure
• Five digital shutdown inputs
• Three 4-20mA analog inputs configurable
• 500 event fault history
• Excel format data logs
• Custom main display color themes
• Easy to retrofit into existing installations
• Free firmware upgrades in the field
• UL 508A available
• SCADA compatibility standard
• SCADA package available
• Communications: ModBus RTU and ModBus TCP
• Surge protection standard
• Standard 3% input line reactors
• Extreme climate packages available from desert to arctic conditions
• Optional input harmonic packages and IEEE519 compliant
• Extended warranty available
• In-house service technicians provide expert troubleshooting, diagnostics and repair
Cooling air is filtered and forced into the enclosure to provide optimal operating temperatures and keep dust and dirt from entering, increasing lifespan.
SCREENED EXHAUST VENT:
Screened exhaust vent prevents debris and pests from entering the enclosure for more uptime.
PROPRIETARY AIR TUBE DESIGN:
Proprietary air tube design cools and protects the box by exhausting hot air out of the enclosure immediately after the VFD heat sink. A vent located behind the machine keeps hot air and arc flash away from the operator.
CONTROLLED AIR FLOW:
Custom, thermostatically controlled air flow design extends capacitor life and a standard heater prevents shutdowns due to low ambient temperatures.
INTUITIVE TOUCHSCREEN CONTROLLER:
A 5.7” or 12” color touchscreen display for better readability and ease of control.
STATUS INDICATOR LED:
A tri-color, daylight visible, wide viewing angle light allows the operator to determine the status of the controller at a glance.
The disconnect circuit breaker in the hip box lets the operator safely shut off power and remove voltage from the interior of the main enclosure for safe maintenance.
UNIQUE DOOR INTERLOCK:
Unique door interlock ensures the enclosure remains closed when power is applied.