Saginaw Operator System Stainless Steel
Designed to house electrical and electronic controls, instruments, and components. Provides protection from dust, dirt, oil and water. Consolets can be mounted on either of two sides to give a control surface inclined 30° or 60°. Can be mounted on desks, machines, or pedestals.
• 0.063” stainless steel Type 304.
Seams continuously welded and ground smooth.
• Flange trough collar around all sides of enclosure.
• Removable hinges.
• Oil-resistant gasket.
• Standoffs provided for mounting optional
• Cable door stops included on SCE-12C**,
SCE-16C** & SCE-20C**
• Black mini quarter turn latches.
• Latches are opened or closed with a
• Ground stud on door and body.
• Mounting holes in back.
#4 brushed finish on all exterior surfaces.
Can be special ordered in Type 316/316L stainless steel.