Our most popular compressor controller!
The OptiPressure CM5A is a full-featured compressor controller built on a small footprint. Total compressor package management is brought together in a single 5.7″ color touchscreen, and is rated for Class 1 Division 2, Groups A-D.
Suction and discharge pressures are managed using a combination of analog I/O – with built-in PID setpoint capability. Annunciation, operational limits, relay status and detailed system information are clearly displayed on an easy-to-read color touchscreen. The OptiPressure CM5A also fully automates operation of your scrubber tank’s dump valve and condensate pump, in addition to a bypass or recycle valve.
As with the other Pump Master compressor controllers, the OptiPressure CM5A can be used with either a Variable Speed Drive (VFD), Reduced Voltage Soft Starts, or an across-the-line starter.
Low and High Suction Pressure and Temperature
- Low and High Suction Pressure and Temperature
- Low and High Discharge Pressure and Temperature
- Low Oil Pressure and Level
- Compressor Motor Automation
- Oil Cooler Motor Automation
- Condensate Pump Automation
- Excessive Compressor Vibration
- Support for up to 3 scrubber level sensors
- Support for Scrubber Liquid Dump Valve, Bypass Valve and Suction Control Valves
- Detailed history for last 100 faults
- Full History and Trend data provided in Excel format
- SCADA Capability
- Cellular SMS Capability
- And Much More!
- Gas Compression
- Vapor Recovery Unit
- Wellhead Compression